When I made the decision to start blogging I couldn’t even imagine that anyone would be interested in my story. I figured it was just going to be me writing – as if in a diary – and not much more. Well…it’s been SO much more. More then I ever could have imagined. And now…I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’d like to thank Cerridwynn for nominating me. I’ve come across many blogs that have awards listed and again I thought, nah. I’m lucky people are reading. This was a nice surprise.
In checking out what this is all about I find that there are indeed some rules that need to be followed. I was never known for my ability to follow the rules but here we go:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you feel deserve The Versatile Bloggers Award and include a link to their blog.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are the 7 things about me:
1) I love to cook/bake for friends and family.
2) Ironically, my favorite colors are black and blue.
3) I’ve never tried any drugs in my entire 43 years.
4) I love to sing but my voice was not meant to.
5) I have a strange knack for giving great advice but not for taking any of my own.
6) Every job I ever interviewed for I got…except once.
7) I used to work for a psychic hotline reading tarot cards.
My 15 nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award – in no particular order:
7) In Potentia
15) Drawn Strings